‘Tete a Tete’
Why Not Join the NZ National Daffodil Society?
National Daffodil Society
Mrs Denise McQuarrie
26 Greenhill Road
(03) 526 8847
Join the Otago Daffodil Group
A group of friendly daffodil enthusiasts who meet in early spring for staging and judging nights, along with the popular autumn bulb sale and a meeting looking at twin scaling and other reproductive forms of daffodil cultivation. Meetings held at Green Island, near Dunedin.
(03) 454 4612
Reliable double daffodil
for the garden
For the perfect spring
Daffodils for garden and exhibition
NOTE: We have finished digging for autumn 2013. Still plenty of bulbs to choose from here!!! AVAILABLE NOW
Prices in ‘Available Now’ listings may differ from 2012-13 Price List and prices on individual varieties pages.
To choose your daffodils, please go to Variety List and Photo Gallery. From there you can browse by alphabetical list, by colour, and by classification (see Classification and Colour Codes for explanation). You can click on daffodil name for larger image and further information which will open in a separate window. Take a note of varieties you would like. New this year is HISTORICS and FRAGRANT categories.
IMPORTANT - Please read our Terms of Business below
Looking for 50+ of named varieties? See Bulk list
Beginner’s Show Collection – 15 named show varieties for $30 (our selection)
10 + 65c each
100+ 60c each
Over 300 50c each
Small grade mixed 10c each
Colour mixed (our choice of varieties) – 60c each bulb
Available in the following colour mixes
yellow; yellow and orange/red; white; white and yellow; white and orange/red; white and pink
Important! PLEASE READ THIS
Terms of Business:
· We are NOT GST registered.
· Gratis on all orders over $100.
· Orders are done in order of receipt – ‘first up, best dressed’ as they say! Please have your order to us by February 28th.
· Payment by direct credit or cheque upon confirmation by us of your order. If your cheque is not honoured and/or payment not received, no contract exists and your bulbs will not be supplied unless payment is received in full. Do not post cash please.
· Occasionally, factors beyond our control mean that a variety cannot be supplied. In this circumstance we substitute at our discretion with variety of similar value and quality. Please indicate if you do not wish us to substitute, or list some alternatives of your choice.
· Sorry, we do not accept orders for delivery out of New Zealand.
· Postage and packaging: $8 to South Island
$12 to North Island
NOTE EXCEPTION: Postage for large quantities of mixed bulbs to be advised prior to posting bulbs.
If you live nearby you are welcome to contact us to arrange pickup.
All care is taken to ensure the health and quality of our bulbs and that they are true to name, however we give no warranty as to their growth and description, quality or productivity, and cannot accept responsibility for crop failure or accept responsibility for damage or loss occurred in transit.
We recommend planting immediately upon receipt.
We request that if the purchaser does not accept the bulbs on the above terms, they are to be returned to us with 7 days of receipt.
PLEASE NOTE visitors are welcome. Come and stroll among the daffodils.
‘Little Henry’ (top) and ‘Perfeck’ x 2
Premier Vase of 3
Balclutha Spring Show 2009
Noeline and Donald McLaren, 124 Mercer Road, RD 1, Balclutha 9271, New Zealand – email@example.com
Page last updated 22 Mar 2013
Copyright © 2010-2013
Webmaster/Designer – N A McLaren